Leslie's Random Thoughts

Life according to Leslie! Daily thoughts, and random stories about real life, and everyday issues, as seen through the eyes of an ordinary person.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aurora, Colorado, United States

I have always enjoyed writing, and I used to keep a journal, but now that I have been married for 10 years, and have two kids, I don't have the time to sit down and write. I have come to realize, I have not been getting the outlet I need, so I began sending a random thought to my friends and family each morning. I have discovered new things about myself, my friends, my family, and about life!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Seeking to be like God


You don't have to be like the world to have an impact on the world. You don't have to be like the crowd to change the crowd. You don't have to lower yourself down to their level to lift them up to your level. Holiness doesn't seek to be odd. Holiness seeks to be like God. -Max Lucado


I always say, what am I supposed to do about this or that. I can't change that. But what I failed to realize is that maybe I can lead by example. Even if I can't make a huge world wide change, maybe I can make a positive change or impact on one life around me.


Drop a rock in a pond and the ripples keep going on and on.
Food for thought.